Challenges!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun Friday

I wish it was Fun Friday!  Instead I'm at work (and of course I'm posting during a break) all day long and my fiance is leaving for the weekend!  So the "fun" for me today will be posting this in bullet form.  How exciting!

  • Actually, to be honest, I'm kind of glad to have the weekend to myself!  I'm going to watch whatever I want and do whatever I want!  Can we say Gilmore Girls and catching up on reading?  I'm such an exciting person!

  • I'm heading to Bend this weekend, which is where I'll be running my half in August.  I'm just going for a day trip with my parents, but I'm glad to get to spend the day there with them doing some shopping.  Maybe I'll check out the place where I'll be running!

  • I headed out for a run yesterday after I got off work (two workouts in a day for me, wowzers).  It felt so great to run outside, as most of my training up to this point has been on the treadmill.  I'll definitely be giving up the treadmill as much as possible, though, because running outside feels so much better.  I only put in 2.5 miles yesterday, but I'm going to slowly try and build my miles up.

  • Dustin and I had tri tip last night for dinner!! Can we say yum?  I ususally don't get to eat it much except for during the summer, but they were on sale this week, so I got a smaller one for us to BBQ!

  • My dog usually sleeps in between my legs and Dustin's legs.  Now she has decided that sleeping between my legs only.  I don't mind because I usually sleep by taking up as much room as possible with my legs spread eagle (please disregard that statement, but it's true), but when I try to roll over she's always in my way.  I guess that's what we get for letting her sleep on the bed.

  • If everyone on the guest list for my wedding actually showed up, there would be over 550 people there!  Yikes, I hope to God that maybe half that many people come!  I'm related to way to many people and Dustin seems to know everyone in the world!

Well, that's it for Fun Friday!  Have a good day and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me: