Challenges!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Puppy Love

I just picked my pup up from the vet.  She was pretty darn excited to get to go home, and I have to say I was pretty darn excited to see her.  Dustin and I were so funny last night...she's like another person living there, so while she was gone we missed her terribly!  I kept thinking she'd be in the kitchen or bedroom or something and he just flat out told me he missed her!  Tallie come home!

Well she's home, and licking her wounds...literally.  Good thing Dustin is around to stop her, because she would sit and lick for hours on end if we didn't stop her.

Ok, enough about that.  I'm pretty excited because I also just purchased two necklaces from Tiffany at True to You Design.  She's got some great pieces, and she probably thinks I have a minor girl crush on her because I keep talking her up!  I don't, I promise, so no need to thinking I'm stalking or anything.

I haven't been to the gym since Sunday.  It makes me feel like crap, and I'm going to get there tonight.  I'm back working at my normal office, so I really have no excuse not to get there.  I have a shorter run planned for tonight and then a long run for tomorrow.  I'm kinda already off of the plan I posted the other day, so I need to get back on it!  So I'll say 3 easy miles today and then 6 tomorrow.  Saturday I'm going to do a long walk or easy run and then take the day off Sunday.  Let's see how well I do.  I'm not much of a planner, but I need to get on a plan/routine in order to be successful in my races.

Just so everyone knows, I've got a giveaway in the works...it will happen in the next week or two!  Just keep watching and waiting...

1 comment:

  1. so glad the puppies back!
    Can't wait to hear about your gym adventure, good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me: