Challenges!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shredded

Last night I did day 2 of The Shred.  It went really well, although I have troubles with one of the exercises.  Otherwise I don't really have to do any of the modified versions for it, so I'm feeling good about it!  I had a nice healthy dinner and even allowed dessert (low fat ice cream, yummy!) and was still low in my calorie range!

This morning I woke up early and put in The Shred again for day 3.  Man, it kind of kicked my ass!  I got through it fine, but I'm certainly sore now!  I wanted to do it this morning to get into the habit of doing it early rather than at night, so hopefully this will be a good transition.

It's funny how working out in the morning can have such a great effect on me.  I'm doing well in my eating, and have not felt the need to eat from the candy dish at work or eat any unneccessary treats.  I'll have to continue on this pattern!

Have a great Tuesday!  Weigh-in day tomorrow....I'm hoping for some better results this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me: