Challenges!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

"Failing to plan is planning to fail."

Is that not so true?  I've fallen off the wagon this week.  It hasn't been pretty.  Notice I haven't posted since last THURSDAY?  I bet you know why...so do I.

164

+2 from last week

Yuck.  I knew it was coming.  I indulged on Friday night, even after working out on Thursday and Friday.  Saturday I didn't really indulge too much.  Sunday was a different story.  One thing is for sure, though, is that I don't feel guilty about overeating/drinking because of the day, but I sure as hell don't enjoy the scale on weeks when things like that happen.

Sunday started with a champagne and all you can eat buffet brunch.  Can we say calories?  I told myself it was fine, because I didn't completely binge, and I knew it was for breakfast and lunch.  Fine.  However, we got news that morning that our good friend was moving away, as in leaving the next day.  So Sunday night was quite the PARTY.  We laughed, we drank, we cried, and we drank some more.  This resulted in me being so hungover on Monday that I could hardly move.  I don't get drunk very often, and I'd almost forgot what my hangovers do to me: MAKE ME EAT.  EVERYTHING. IN. SIGHT.

So that is pretty much what I did on Monday.  Tuesday I did a little better, but felt bloated all day long because of the hangover/binge from the day before. 

It's really no surprise, and I'm just ready to kick it in gear this week.  I started the day off good by going for a nice long walk during lunch.  It is such a nice day today (sorry all you east coasters that are freezing your asses off).  When I get off work I'm going to race home and go for a quick run/walk before it gets dark.  I love the sunshine, it helps me to get active because treadmill running gets freakin' boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me: