Same as last week. I'm perfectly ok with this because 1) I didn't eat that great this last week, and 2) I am in this for the long run. I don't have much to lose (as in less than 15 pounds), so if I can work on losing and maintaining all at once (instead of losing it all and then trying to maintain), I'll be happy and probably better off.
It's also time to review last week's goals and make new goals for the upcoming week.
- Get in 14 miles by (yesterday). NO. I only got in 9.5. However, I have tweaked my February goals to make up for my mileage blunder.
- Eat within my calorie range. NO. I did this most days, but my weekend killed me for that. Back to SparkPeople this week though.
- Strength train at least twice. YES. I got this done, although I need to add more exercises and get serious about this.
- Get in 15 miles. I'm bound and determined to stay on track this month and not get behind early.
- Eat within my calorie range. I'm going to do this. I'm giving myself a little extra on Super Bowl, though.
- Strength train twice. Going to do this right this week. Not just a couple little sets.
- Do at least 5 ab workouts. This is something I need to incorporate. It can be done anytime, so there's no excuse.
- Stay away from sugar in the afternoon. I'll explain this below.
Last night I did another 3.5 miles on the treadmill. It is starting to become the dreamill, though. I will say that I'm ready to get outside, but I also have been forgetting my iPod, which makes it even more boring. I brought it today, so hopefully it will get better. One thing that has happened in my last two runs is some major stomach cramping. I was getting a little worried about it, but I think I know the cause: SUGAR. I've been kind of binging on sugar in the afternoon before my workouts, and I think it is affecting my runs. It's got to stop. No ifs, ands, or buts about it!
I also lifted and did some plyos last night and today my legs are super sore from doing the leg press. I love it!
Oh, did anyone watch the Biggest Loser? I had to finish it this morning because I passed out last night (new time is not cool with me). I was pretty sad to see John go. I hope he does better at home.