Challenges!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

164

Stayed the same.  Not bad, considering that this weekend I didn't do the greatest and until last night I didn't get a workout in since last Thursday!  Not great though, considering I want to lose weight and at this rate its going to take me 10 years to hit my goal.  Get on it, Caitlin!!

Notice the lack of posting too...I'm just kind of in one of those moods where it seems like such a hassle to get one done.  It's not that hard, but I just don't have the motivation to do it.  I'll work on that.

So I got in 5 miles last night on the treadmill.  It was pretty brutal--not the running, but the fact that once again my tummy was giving me fits!  This time I think it was from something bad I might have eaten, because my stomach hurt all last night and still hurts this morning.  Could have been the Subway sandwich I consumed at lunch yesterday.  Who knows, but one thing I do know is that it is a good thing I am the only person at the gym when I work out.  People probably would have thought I was one gross person last night!

The Biggest Loser was pretty interesting last night.  I'm looking forward to reading your bloggies to see what kind of reaction everyone had to it.  I can't stand the lady on the red team, her husband worked his ass off and she is making excuses.  And that is why she won't do well in the process at the ranch, because she is all about playing the game.  I can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me: