The scale hasn't budged. The only good thing about that is that it at least hasn't gone up! Maintaining seems to be my strong point right now, and I didn't gain any over Christmas, so I should be proud of myself...but I'm not. I want to lose weight!
So today I'm going to devise a workout plan for the next month. I said earlier that I wanted to lose seven pounds by the end of January. Well, each day that passes gets closer to that deadline, and unless I tweak my diet and exercise program (or START my exercise program), I'm not going to get past that 165 marker. I'll get my exercise program posted a little later.
As for right now, I'm going to get to my cheesy New Year Resolutions!!! Brace yourself...there's quite a few!
- Lose 15 pounds. This one is a no-brainer, it's been on my mind for quite some time now.
- Run a 5k. This will lead to my next goal.
- Run a half-marathon. I've wanted to do this for a long time, and this is the year for it!
- Pay off one of my credit cards. Not good, I know. Don't judge. (I only have two, so that's half.)
- Pay all bills on time. This one isn't for me so much as it is for my future husband. Sorry.
- Plant a HUGE garden. I want to can this year, and any extras I want to sell at our local farmer's market or at my sis-in-law's greenhouse.
- Landscape the yard. We have to get this one done. Before July 24, because we're having our wedding in our backyard. Not sure if that was a smart choice or not. I'll let you know after it's all over.
- Plant a rose garden. This might fall into the category of landscaping the yard. I've always wanted a rose garden. Might be put on the back burner for paying for a wedding though. Just a thought.
- Paint the laundry room and replace floor. Light puke-pink paint on the walls right now. Enough said.
- Paint kitchen/dining room. I've got big plans for it, I'm so excited!
- Organize spare bedroom. It is horrendous right now. Moving sucks.
- Join/create a bookclub. Might be a wedding planner bookclub right now. But a bookclub nonetheless.
- Go to the dentist. This may not seem like it needs to be a resolution. However, it is hard to make myself go to the dentist when I do not have dental insurance.
- Keep a food journal. I eat very good when I do this. DUH!
- Visit both of my grandma's at least twice a month. I've been horrible about it lately. Bad grandchild.
- Become a Director in USANA. It's a company I work for. Check it out at http://caitlinalbertson.usana.com/. Any questions? Email me! Please.