Challenges!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Start

Chalk one up for me.  I started the week off great, getting workouts in both last night and during lunch today.  Last night I got on the treadmill for 23 minutes (let me explain).  I ran 2.25 miles in those 23 minutes, but I struggled, not with the actual running, but with my stomach.  You know when you get that gut-wrenching pain (not a side ache) that pretty much makes you jump off the treadmill and run for the closest bathroom?  I had that issue last night, so it was a short workout, but still a hard one.

Today I walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill during my lunch.  I walked 2.06 miles on an incline, also short and sweet, but still a workout.  I'd say I've been successful today, because if I didn't walk at lunch, I wouldn't have worked out at all tonight because Dustin and I have dinner plans with friends.

I still need to work on my eating habits, and for some reason I keep forgetting to take my vitamins every morning.  I get the night ones in fine, but I cannot seem to get the morning ones in.  So it looks like I'll be packing my pill container around with me everywhere so I won't forget.  Don't forget your vitamins people!  If you need any help choosing a supplement, feel free to email me (caitlinsimms1@gmail.com) and I'll get you information to help you decide!

Let's see if I can get a good interval workout in tomorrow, but it might not happen, because once again I have plans after work.  Miss popular!  Ha, not really, I'm just busy getting ready for Christmas.  Wreath making, here I come!

Oh, by the way, my weight today was 165, down one pound!  So worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Short and sweet is still a workout! Good for you for fitting a walk in when you knew you wouldn't have time for it later - that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me: