Challenges!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wedding Planning

I'm stressing!  I'm only like two days into wedding planning and it's already getting hard.  Not that it won't be fun, because I'm pretty excited about it.  We've come up with a date that will actually work with almost everybody else's schedules, and I think we've decided to have it out at the ranch where we live, which will be awesome!

However, we have quite a few home improvement projects to add to the list of things that need to get done before the wedding.  So not only do we have wedding planning and work to deal with, but also multiple home projects that HAVE TO GET DONE!  I'm in the process of making a list, and every time I think of something, I add it to the list.  I don't think I would survive without one!

Yesterday was OK for eating, but not fantastic, and I finished the night by having two beers, so that was another 220 calories or so added to what I already ate for the day.  I need to stop getting those empty calories!  However, I still like to drink every now and then so what I really need to do is plan for it.  For instance, I'll probably do a little drinking on New Years, so I need to eat good and get some good workouts into combat those empty calories.

I think tomorrow I'll be generic and post some New Years goals.  Really they are for my own personal benefit though, so I'm not worried about being a poser.  I'm going to get a workout in tonight, also, so hold me accountable: if I don't happen to slip that one into the entry tomorrow you'll know that I didn't get a workout in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me: