- Run (walk) 60+ miles. I'm really going to have to kick it in gear for this one, but if I just follow my training plans, I should be able to get it done!
- Finish the 30 Day Shred. So, I'm not going to get it done in 30 days exactly. I'm fine with that, because I want to first and foremost get my mileage in. I'm seven days in already, so that means I've got 23 days in March to get it done!
- Rock my 5k! Ok, so by rocking it I really mean just running the whole thing without walking. And possibly getting a sub 30 minute time. That, my friends, is rocking it in my book, at least at this point in my life!
- Lose 5 pounds. This will get me below the 160 mark! I'm not really worried about this one too much, but I've got to get it written down because I think I can hit this goal pretty easily this month. (See weigh-in tomorrow).
- Paint the dining room! Obviously not a health-like goal. Well, yes it is--for my SANITY!
- Get my taxes done! Also a sanity goal. Plus I'll be getting a refund!!! Can we say wedding money?
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Here they are, let's see how many of them I can meet! I was searching my previous posts so I could compare my February goals to what I actually accomplished, but lo and behold, I never actually wrote any down...funny how that seems to happen sometimes! Not this month, though!