Challenges!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nightmares

So you know how I said I was DEATHLY afraid of snakes?  (Well, I might not have said it, but it was definitely implied!)  At work today there was a snake in the foyer, about to make its way into the office.  The only good thing about the situation was that the UPS man happened to walk in and scare said snake back outside.

I called Dustin and told him he has to drive 25 miles into town, pick me up, and carry me out to my car.  I don't do snakes.

Anyway, after that fun rant, I'm off to plug out 4 miles or so.  Except maybe I won't now, because a fire was just dispatched right where we are haying and have cattle.  Sometimes it pays working for the gov, because I know when things are happening.  I can go pretend I still fight fire!

1 comment:

  1. Snakes = GROSS. DEATHLY afraid. DEATHLY.

    4 miles done? Oct Half-mary....

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me: