- Run 40+ miles. Since my lofty goal of 60 hasn't happened yet, I'm going to scale down and work my way up.
- Do 30 Day Shred ten times. I'm in love with this, but I'd like to have a balance between running and Shredding.
- Weigh 157 by April 30. I hate doing weight goals, but I'm so close to this I can taste it! Right now I'm sitting at 160 (I say that, but my scale almost tells me I'm at 159), so I'll only have to lose 3 pounds in a MONTH--I think that's attainable without being a freak about it.
- Take my vitamins EVERY DAY!
- Drink 70+ ounces of water EVERY DAY!
- Get 14 miles in (through 4/14)!
- Shred 3 times!
Tonight I'm planning on running since I'm not going to get to do Jillian tonight. It's a sin in our house to not watch the final game of March Madness, so my odds of controlling the remote tonight are slim to none.
How are everyone else's goals going? Are you accomplishing them or is there some slacking going on like me? (don't worry, definitely not judging!)